Note: This is the first part in a series of posts Getting Started with Google Container Builder
Mirror GitHub repository with Google Source Repositories
In this part we will mirror a Github repository to have the application code within GCP. In this way our builds will have better performance because the latency is reduced and the code is stored in the same environment.
• Go to Source Repositories in the Google Cloud Console
• Click Create Repository
• Set the repository name and click Create
• Select Automatically mirror from GitHub or Bitbucket to upload the repository
• Then select GitHub and click Connect
• Login to your GitHub account
• Select the repository, check the checkbox below and click Connect
• Great, the repository was imported successfully!
Continue with: Getting Started with Google Container Builder – Part 2