I feel this is a good time for me to present a summary of some of the posts I wrote..
Most Interesting Posts
Following are posts that I’m personally proud of.
Shake Gestures Library – A Windows Phone Recipe
In this post I present an algorithm for detecting shake gestures on a Windows Phone system using the accelerometer sensor. This is by far my favorite post since I actually needed to use some math to solve this one.
How To Use a .NET 4 Based DLL From .NET 2 Based Application?
In this post I explain how can one use COM Interop facilities to load two CLR versions (both 2.0 and 4.0) into the same process, thus enabling code that runs under .NET 2.0 to call code that runs under .NET 4.0
Using Windows Phone As Windows 7 Accelerometer Sensor
In this post I present a cool project I’ve done: a user-mode driver that enables you to use your Windows Phone device as a standard Windows 7 accelerometer sensor.
Most Popular Posts
Following are posts that are very popular on my blog. Some of them, only god knows why…
- Windows 8: What’s New?
- Order in Chaos: Handling unhandled exceptions in a WPF application
- Speed up Visual Studio Builds
- Order in Chaos: Dependency Property Value Resolution
- No More Magic Strings! Presenting: @string.of
- Order in Chaos: .NET Collections
- Porting from WPF to Silverlight: The Missing Pieces, Part 1
- Porting from WPF to Silverlight: The Missing Pieces, Part 2
- Windows Ribbon for WinForms, Part 0 – Table of Contents
- WPF: Animate Visibility Property
- WPF Single Instance Application
- Step Into .NET Framework 4.0 Source Code
Following are some posts that I use as indexes to tutorials I wrote.
Open Source Projects
Following are open source projects I created.
- Windows Phone Accelerometer Driver for Windows 7
- Windows Ribbon for WinForms
- WPF MessageBox
- Grammar and Spell Checking Library
- Grammar and Spell Checking Plugin for Windows Live Writer
During the past year I’ve been awarded several titles:
- Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional)
- Microsoft MCC (Microsoft Community Contributor)
- CodeProject MVP
Some posts about conferences that I attended.
And finally, here are the main topics I wrote about.
- C# related posts
- C++ related posts
- Windows 7 related posts
- WPF related posts
- Silverlight related posts
- Windows Phone related posts
That’s it for now,