“This release of the Team Foundation Server SDK for Java includes documentation, samples and redistributable components to help you develop software products that integrate with Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012. By downloading the SDK from the link below you agree to the Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012 Software Development Kit for Java license terms.
The SDK contains the following components:
- Redistributable library (jar file) containing the TFS API’s
- Redistributable native code libraries required by the SDK for Java
- API Documentation in Javadoc format
- Check-in policy code sample
- Custom work item control code sample
- Console application code sample
- Code snippets”
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012 Software Development Kit for Java can be download from the following link.