I’m excited to deliver, together with the Madeira team, an introductory course on Business Intelligence next month. In this course we will learn:
- The basics of managing a BI project
- Dimensional modelling theory and concepts
- Design and implementation guidelines, using the Microsoft BI product stack, including:
- The Relational database setup
- The ETL process, using SSIS
- Analysis Services and the OLAP model
- Reporting Services
This is an introductory course, best suited to DBAs who want to explore the BI niche, Project Managers who wish to understand the challenges of running a BI project in the organisation, and for BI developers at a beginners’ level.
Details and registration forms are available here: http://www.madeira.co.il/introduction-to-microsoft-bi/
Looking forward to seeing you there!