this is going to be a short one
I’ve just discovered another reason for the “Waiting for content” issue that we can see in SCCM when distributing a Package (and one simply just not arrives).
after searching the logs I discovered that the AD Site name (which can be seen in Active Directory Site and Services) that the DP machine was associate with – changed.
as we know, our Distribution Point is usually associate with a Boundaries Group which holds some of our Boundaries – some of them – Active Directory Sites boundary types.
so when I realized that the issue is related to the Active Directory Site name, I’ve recreated the AD site boundary and re-joined it to the boundary group with the new name.
after that everything got back to work
System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management MVP
Agile IT Solutions