[This blog was migrated. You will not be able to comment here.
The new URL of this post is http://khason.net/blog/wpf-perf-sessions-is-over-and-results-are-coming-whats-new-in-performance-case-in-net-35-and-30-sp1/]
- Animation smoothing improvements (finally, it'll use DWM engines)
- Layered Windows Improvements – fix was released about three months ago. This one will be included as well in SP1
- Data Binding improvements – XMLDataSource will work faster
- Coldstart time (hmmm, sounds strange, due to fact, that delays mostly come from CLR, not from WPF. But who knows)
- Workset – less (or more???) space for future possibilities?
- Software rendering improvements. We'll finally be able to do it manually.
- Battery life improvements – well, not sounds good 🙂
But the real good news, that we where sounded. And this is the real value of this event.
Tnx, Yossi 🙂