We have finally set the date for the group's first meeting, February 12 at the Dekel hall in Microsoft offices.
The meetings will take place on the second Monday of every month.
Since Leon and me are coordinating the group we will love to hear your thought and feedback about the lectures we plan for the group for the first 6 meetings:
- Team System – Platform Overview – main components and concept, an introduction to TFS
- Agile development – How to achieve agile project management through team system
- Team System testing tools – from bug tracking to load testing, the testers tool box
- Team System and Project Server connectivity – achieving improved project management (Resources, time, content and quality).
- Team System Utilities and enhancements – getting to know the real important tools for getting the most of Team System
- Build Customization and Continues integration – making team build do more (and then, some more)
Also each meeting will contain open Q&A section, which will be our opportunity to resolve some of our everyday TFS problems.
We hope that all the people that e-mailed and talked to us about the need for such meetings will attend 🙂
If not for the lectures, at least for the cool giveaways ….