Scrat – Quality Center To TFS 2010 In Hours Instead Of Months
Regarding previous posts like Quality Center Migration To Team System 2010 – Done, Quality Center 2 TFS 2010 Migration In 3 Hours and more,
Today I’m happy to announce – Scrat is no more in Beta stages and has been tested successfully with various customers.
- Wizard based tool
- Test hierarchy builder(Automatically build Test Plans, Test Suite and find matching Test Cases)
- Migrate Test Cases, Defect and Requirements
- Links between items (Tested By etc..)
- User Mapping
- Easy and simple Data Mapping
- Simulate States (See who moved the Item from one state to another)
- Based on Simple XML configuration file.
- And a lot more!
Are you using Quality Center? if so, this is your chance to perform smooth and quick migration to Microsoft Test Manager 2010, because not all migrations have to be painful.