Done: Team System User Group – Web Test & Load
First I want to say Thanks to each and every one that arrive to this meeting.
Around 50 people arrive to the meeting and for 80% this was the first time in Team System User Group.
There is no doubt that Web & Load Testing in Team System is a very HOT subject.
Hope to see you all in the next meeting!
How to use My Demo:
1. Download Team Suite 90-Day Trial.
2. Download and install – Job Site Starter Kit
Download the Job Site Starter Kit (ASP.NET 3.5)
Install "Job Site" on your IIS as new Web Site and call it – JobSeeker
3. Install UKVSTS – Home Web Test Plug-in – Download
4. Download and Open JobSiteTestProject.zip ,extract MyData,csv to drive D.
***Create two JobSeeker users and place them inside MyData.csv.
5. Open JobSeeker.sln and Enjoy!
Team System – How to Create Web Test\Coded Web Test – Screencast [HE]
Team System – How to Create Data Binding Web Test – Screencast [HE]
Team System – How to add Validation and Extraction Rules to a Web Test – Screencast [HE]
Team System – How to Create Custom Validation Rule [HE] – Screencast
Team System – How to Create Custom Extraction Rule [HE] – Screencast
- http://www.msdn-pulse.com – All about Microsoft community – Event, Blogs and more…
- http://www.teamsystemlive.com – Ask the expert, every Wednesday as 20:00
- http://www.tsug-ve.com/ – Team System User Group in Second Life.