Sela Developer Practice for 2013 is finishing it’s breakout sessions stage, and I had three fun sessions:
- Things Every Developer Most Know about HTTP
- Big-Time: Introducing HDInsight service (Hadoop on Azure)
- Get your Node.js Under Control with TypeScript
I had great time, and would like to thank all attendees for attending my sessions. You can find my demo’s code in my Sky Drive.
Next on Thursday, I have a full day workshop on Node.js, with lot’s of good stuff planned like: Express and hosting node (on premises and in Windows Azure). I also want to thank two of my colleagues who help me develop the workshop:
- Eyal Ben-Ivri – who help me develop the hosting module (and is among other things a Linux ninja).
- Danny Vernovsky – who is going to join me in the workshop and talk about socket.io.
So hope to see you there,