Brian Harry has just announced that the March 2008 Team Foundation Power Tools have been released:
We've just released a new version of the TFS Power Tools. This new Power Tool release will work only with the VS/Team Explorer 2008 client (but against either a TFS 2005 or TFS 2008 server). If you haven't taken the time to upgrade yet, I highly recommend it – you are missing out on lots of great new value we are delivering.
This release includes:
- Process Template Editor support for custom work item controls
- TFSServerManager client
- TFS BPA support for Windows Server 2008
- Work Item Template improvements Scriptable Team Project creation
- Support for 64-bit Sharepoint farms
- Unshelve to a different branch
- Improvements to tfpt review
- Delete global lists in the work item tracking system
- Update bound Microsoft Office docs when the TFS server name changes
- Performance improvements in tfpt online
Click here to download.