Two months speaking spree

October 5, 2012

If you’ve been checking my blog in the last couple of weeks, you might have noticed I haven’t been posting much. In the past two months I have been traveling around the world, speaking in conferences and local user groups.

So to sum up this intensive, fun times, here’s a list of all conferences I visited and links to all the material I showed.

image_thumb12_thumb

You can download the slides and code samples from here

image

• Building scalable, low-latency web apps with Windows Azure
  • The new face of ASP.NET: ASP.NET MVC, Razor, and jQuery
  • Embracing HTTP with the ASP.NET Web API

You can download the slides and code samples from here

As for future conferences, I’m going to have a couple of sessions and tutorials in the SDP (Sela Developer Practice) conference which will be in November in Israel. I will have a 1-hour session about the new features of WCF 4.5, and the following three tutorial days:

image

So to sum up this bunch of conferences and the previous one:

1 year, 3 continents, 7 countries, 9 conferences, 24 sessions.

That’s it for 2012 conferences.

kick it on DotNetKicks.com Shout it

1. Corneliu DincaOctober 8, 2012 ב 10:56 am

The files from DevReach are missing, as I see.

2. Ido FlatowOctober 8, 2012 ב 11:45 am

The link for the DevReach sessions is under the logo. Just in case, here it is again:

3. Corneliu DincaOctober 15, 2012 ב 11:06 am

When trying to access the link, it says: “This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to access it. Contact the owner of this item for more information.”. This might be because I don’t have permission to acces it.
    Thank you!

4. BargerNovember 5, 2012 ב 7:46 pm

Paragraph writing is also a fun, if you know after that you can write if
    not it is complex to write.

5. LaflammeNovember 23, 2012 ב 9:15 am

It’s an remarkable article for all the online people; they will get advantage from it I am sure.

6. WhitehurstNovember 23, 2012 ב 7:39 pm

We stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I may as well check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to checking out your web page for a second time.

7. SandsNovember 27, 2012 ב 12:27 am

my daughter have been doing some scrapbooking stuffs
    over that the years and she actually likes it,.

8. AckleyDecember 4, 2012 ב 10:54 pm

I am actually grateful to the owner of this site who has shared this impressive piece of writing at at this place.

9. AishaDecember 11, 2012 ב 7:20 pm

Yup, couldn’t agree more. And I’d like to add that you’ve got a great coulor scheme on your site, I suffer with coulor blindness and many webmasters don’t give us a second thought!