How to solve CannotOpen exception when using SQLite after publishing WP8 application to the Store

January 8, 2014

Recently I experienced a weird behavior in a Windows Phone 8 application I'm working on. In the application, we are using SQLite for our local DB. Everything worked great in the emulator and when deployed to a device. BUT When we uploaded the app to the store for Beta testing we got an exception on the first operation we made to the DB. After looking at the logs (which isn't that easy after an app is installed by the store), we found that the exception message was “CannotOpen”. After searching this type of error we...
no comments