Been a bit tide up the last couple of weeks but never the less I would like to start the new year with a new post – Blog Carnival #12
DSL Tools & Team Architect & T4
- Stuart Kent posted about our move back to Team Architect and what are the goals for the future
- VSTA, the enterprise architect and the application lifecycle by Clemens Reijnen
- The VSTA Layer Diagram and the P^P App Arch Guide 2.0 by Clemens Reijnen
- Getting App Arch Guid Knowledge in VSTS2010 –Create Diagrams from Code by Clemens Reijnen
- DSL 2010 Feature Dives: T4 Preprocessing – Part One – Rationale by Gareth Jones
- DSL 2010 Feature Dives: T4 Preprocessing – Part Two – Basic Design by Gareth Jones
UML & DSL
- Call to action from Steve Cook regarding the future of UML
- Martin Fowler on business readable DSL's – totally agree with him on this one!
- Martin Fowler on DSL Exceptionalism – I have to agree with Oren Eini on this one – a better example is the DSL Tools and Team Architect – DSL Tools is a DSL by itself and TA is a layer on top of it!
- Don Syme announced that F# to ship as part of Visual Studio 2010
- How my team does agile by Tom Hollander – excellent post!
ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC / ASP.NET Dynamics/ jQuerry
- jQuery Intellisense in VS 2008 by ScottGu
- Tons of ASP.* December links by ScottGu
- ASP.NET MVC Design Gallery and Upcoming View Improvements with the ASP.NET MVC Release Candidate by ScottGu