Two important MPs has been updated, one is the Active Directory Management and the other is the DHCP Management Pack. Windows Server 2008 is now supported for both of them.
The AD MP has s a couple of improvements:
- Discovery of Windows Server 2008 DC and Read Only DC (RODC). Including also the discovery of FSMO roles
- Windows Server 2008 replication monitoring. Including a cool Multiple SLA workflow that can be configured
- Forests that have 2-way transitive trusts can now be discovered and reflected in the improved topology views (Forest, Domain, Site, Site-Link, Replication Connection)
- New essential services roll-up to accurately reflect services such as Sysvol, DFS, NetLogon, DCLocator
- Support for Windows Server 2008 32-bit and also 64-bit
Download those MP (and all others) from the System Center Catalog.