MAP is a scalable and agent-less assessment platform designed to make it easier for you to adopt the latest Microsoft technologies.
In this version, MAP has expanded its assessment capabilities to include SQL Server 2008, Forefront/NAP, and Microsoft Online Services migration, as well as providing a Power Savings assessment to help you "go green."
In summary, MAP 3.2 assessment areas now include:
- SQL Server 2008 Migration Proposals and Reports (NEW!)
- Forefront/NAP Readiness Proposals (NEW!)
- Microsoft Online Services Migration Surveys, Proposals, and Reports (NEW!)
- Power Savings Proposals (NEW!)
- Server Migration Reports and Proposals (Windows Server 2008 and "virtualized guests by hosts" reporting) (NEW!)
- Server Consolidation Reports and Proposals (Virtual Server 2005 R2 and Hyper-V)
- Desktop Security Assessment to determine if desktops have anti-virus and anti-malware programs installed and up-to-date, or if the Windows Firewall is turned on
- Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2007 Hardware Assessment Reports and Proposals