WF/WCF using Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 Training Kit
The Microsoft WF/WCF using Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 Training Kit includes presentations, hands-on labs, and demos. This content is designed to help you learn how to utilize the Visual Studio 2010 features and a variety of WF and WCF new features.
- Learn basic workflow creation, hosting and running , and test-drive workflow development.
- Get an introduction to workflow services, communication between workflows and content based correlation of workflow instances.
- Use the flexibility of Flowchart workflow activities to implement non-sequential workflows.
- Learn how to rehost the workflow designer in a WPF desktop application and customize it in several ways.
- Learn how you can leverage some of the main WF and WCF monitoring features to track application execution and troubleshoot problems with services when necessary.
- Learn how Service discovery allows you to locate services on the same subnet using ad hoc discovery, or using a proxy to establish connections with servers regardless of where they are.
This version of the training kit is compatible with Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1.