Policy Injection Application Block (PIAB) and WCF
The February Edition of MSDN Magazine was recently published with a great collection of articles:
- Roll Your Own: Create a Language Compiler for the .NET Framework Joel Pobar
- Silverlight: Create a Custom Expression Encoder Publishing Plug-In Laurence Moroney
- WF How-To: Building State Machines with Windows Workflow Foundation Keith Pijanowski
- Data Points: Designing an Entity Data Model John Papa
- Cutting Edge: Customize Controls with AJAX Extenders, Part 2 Dino Esposito
- Foundations: What’s New for WCF in Visual Studio 2008 Juval Lowy
- .NET Matters: Stream Pipeline Stephen Toub
Specifically, the one that caught my attention was PIAB And WCF: Integrating the Policy Injection Application Block with WCF Services by Hugh Ang and David San Filippo.
If you want a quick intro to it, you can watch my Policy Injection Application Block Screencast (In Hebrew).