MP3 gibberish file name and folder after letting one of the player mange my files
after I let my songbird mange my mp3 file I found out that same of the file name became gibberish and some of the folder as well.
so I wrote a little piece of code that will convert the file back to there original encoding to Hebrew.
you can download FileNameFix from here (I use the ClickOnce technologies for every buddy ease).
you just need to select the root folder with the mp3 file that you wont to convert
and it restore it back to Hebrew
Music is a big part of my life this is the secand this that i build regarding music the first one is music player that i build it has great idea BPMPlayer.
Sorry but this post is not about Mogobe