Jean-Marc has released another sample over the weekend:
Domain Model Extensibility, here is a quote from his post:
"The sample presents a DSL to explain the architecture of a multi-Tiered application. Each tier is made of components, which have ports. Connections are made between output ports and input ports. What is new is that a Domain Model Extension will add a “Security Extension” thus providing to the toolbox new items (an Audit Log), to a Tier new decorators, to Ports three new Domain properties related to the HTTP security, new validation methods, and new rules. I’m pretty sure you’ll like this sample very much."
You can find this sample and the other samples at: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/DslTools
Check out the new WPF toolkit that was released today on WPF codeplex site.
The new stuff:
Bug fixes for common issues, including:
- DataGrid.DeleteCommand requires a current cell (as reported here)
- DataGridColumn DisplayIndex ArgumentOutOfRange exception (as reported here)
- DatePicker IsEnabled=False does not gray out (as reported here)
- DatePicker Enter, Escape, and Spacebar inputs do not correctly commit/cancel edits and close the popup
- VSM steady state animations fail to run
The first DSL SDK 2010 Beta1 was just added by Jean-Marc and it demonstrates the usage of our new feature - ModelBus, used for model referencing.
The code and the documentation is available here: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/DslTools
Side note: check out my first feature as MS employee - the ModelBus Picker - the WPF-based reference picker that pops when you click on the ellipsis for ModelBusReference typed properties ;-)
Feedback is appreciated