Sculpture - Model-Driven Development code generation framework
There is an interesting open source project in codeplex that is based on DSL Tools, I saw just the videos but it looks promising.
Here's the projects summery and pictures
- Sculpture is a .NET open source Model-Driven Development code generation framework ideal for creating and managing .NET Enterprise Applications.
- With Sculpture you can model your application components, and then transform this model to deployable components with your favorite technology.
- Sculpture comes with a host of ready-made Molds (The word “Molds” comes from Molding) like (DAAB, NHibernate, LINQ, CSLA, WCF, ASMX, Windows forms, WPF, Silverlight, ASP.NET, & ASP.NET MVC).
- Sculpture provides starter kit wizard enables choosing among available technologies to start your project with all layers in no time.
- Sculpture doesn't force you to adhere to a specific architecture, it contains a guidance package for building your own Mold or customizes existing ones. If you have a custom architecture, using this guidance package you can build a custom code generator with your favorite technology.
- Sculpture can generate any kind of text output using templates (source code, database scripts, web pages, XML, configuration files, etc.).
- Sculpture takes you to the next level of abstraction by separating the problem from the implementation technology.
- Sculpture takes you to the domain specific programming by adding your specifications to the model environment and the generated code.
Screencasts are also available:
Introduction To Sculpture (28 Min).
Customize Sculpture (19 Min).