ProClarity 6.3 Service Pack 3 (SP3) is a cumulative release that includes all fixes made to ProClarity Analytics Server 6.3 and ProClarity Professional 6.3 since the General Availability (GA) release of these products.
* ProClarity 6.3 Service Pack 3 is a patch build, not a full product build. Before you can install this service pack, ProClarity Analytics Server 6.3 (build 184.108.40.206) must already be installed. Additional configuration is required to deploy ProClarity 6.3 SP3 on Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or Windows Server 2008 R2.
Download site click here.
Note: ProClarity Analytics Server 6.3 SP3 does not include any fixes for ProClarity Dashboard Server 6.3. To obtain the latest updates for ProClarity Dashboard Server 6.3, install the ProClarity Dashboard Server 6.3 Service Pack 2 release.
In order to distribute ProClarity 6.3 SP3 from ProClarity Analytics Server to ProClarity Professional users:
1. On a computer running ProClarity Analytics Server 6.3, open the PAS Administration Tool.
2. In the left pane of the Administration Tool, right-click the Components folder and select New Component.
3. In the New Component dialog box, browse to the location of the hotfix components and select PRO63Hotfix2222.xml.
4. Click OK. The update will display in the details pane of the Administration Tool.
Note: ProClarity Analytics Server security must be configured to enable users to download software.
For more information, visit the ProClarity Analytics Server Solution Center (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=166126).