Finally PowerPivot RTM is available:
at the past few days I am struggling with the RTM and the PP Add-in.
todays i have found the most updated links for the RTM and sharing it with you all.
To install and use Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 R2 – PowerPivot for Microsoft® Excel 2010, complete the following steps in this order:
PowerPivot for Microsoft® Excel X86 Executable (32 bit)
PowerPivot for Microsoft® Excel X64 Executable (64 bit)
1. If you are running an operating system other than Microsoft® Windows® 7or Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008 R2 install .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
2. If you are running Windows® Vista or Windows® Server 2008, install the. Platform Update.
3. Install Microsoft® Office 2010.
4. Install PowerPivot for Microsoft® Excel
Important : If you install the 32-bit version of Excel, you must use the 32-bit version of PowerPivot. If you install the 64-bit version of Excel, you must use the 64-bit version of PowerPivot.
After PowerPivot for Microsoft® Excel is installed, you can access documentation from the PowerPivot window by clicking the Help button or by pressing F1.
I recommend that you use the most recent version of the documentation, which is available from PowerPivot for Microsoft® Excel Online Help. You can access additional articles, blogs, and other community content on the PowerPivot TechNet page..
1. When you start Microsoft® Office 2010 Excel for the first time, you will be prompted for permission for Excel to load SQL Server® 2008 R2 – PowerPivot for Microsoft® Excel 2010.
fill free to contact me if you have further questions