New features, enhancements & fixes:
- Improved messaging when a filter or other selection returns no rows or columns in an analytic grid.
- You can now install PerformancePoint Monitoring Server and PerformancePoint Dashboard Designer on a machine that has .NET 3.5 already installed.
- Improved handling of scrolling on very large dashboard pages from within Dashboard Designer.
- Improved handling of zone adjustments in Dashboard Designer.
- Improved usability of the PerformancePoint Server Web Parts
- Improved Time Intelligence calendar control. This enables easier filtering on dates.
- Better handling for connecting to SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2008 reports and for displaying SSRS multi-select filter reports.
- Better handling when display conditions and stacked zones are both in use.
- Excel Services report views now load into Dashboard Designer, even with no SharePoint root site.
- Improved analytic chart, show details, and scorecard formatting when exporting to Microsoft Office Excel.
- Improved drill-through functionality on analytic reports.
- Font-size changes in scorecards are appropriately displayed in published dashboards.
- Better handling of scorecard KPIs when using named sets.
- Improved integration with Excel Services: Excel Services reports display properly in dashboards. Empty cells no longer prevent the dashboard author from connecting to the data source in Dashboard Designer.
- Better migration support: analytic charts and grids that are created with SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services data can be updated to use SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services data.
- Improved integration with SharePoint: Now you can use the edit mode in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server or Windows SharePoint Services to add a SharePoint Web Part to a PerformancePoint dashboard; SharePoint style sheets no longer override cell-level font size and font-family settings.
- Improved integration with ProClarity: PerformancePoint Server filters passed to ProClarity reports retain the correct hierarchical order. Sorting of columns in a ProClarity report that is displayed in a PerformancePoint Web Part is now more effective.
- Customers can now upload their own custom Help into PerformancePoint Web Parts.
you can find the link here