[Ed. – Guy, apologies for originally calling you Eran.. *shy*]
PDD – Performance Driven Development presentation by Guy Kolbis made him my Super Hero!
Guy is passionate technologist and inspiring speaker that glued the audience to his presentation with his high end presentation skills and deep dive tech knowledge.
Guy – thank you for the great presentation and thank you for promoting PDD, Performance Driven Development
My relevant posts
- Improve .Net Applications Performance Effectively And Efficiently
- Performance Testing Objectives Document Template
- Performance Testing For The Masses
- Performance Development Lifecycle (PDL) Session Materials
- patterns & practices Performance Testing Guidance for Web Applications – Final Cut
- Stress Test ASP.NET Web Application With Free WCAT Tool
- Performance Sin – Using Exceptions To Control Flow
- How To Keep ASP.NET ViewState On The Server – Revised
- Identify ASP.NET, Web Services, And WCF Performance Issues By Examining IIS Logs
- Improve Web Application Performance By Reducing Number Of Http Requests – Fiddler To The Rescue
- Performance Workshop In Munich MTC Labs – Lessons Learned