Seems this week dedicated to announcements because I have additional announcement to made!
Next week I will deliver many Windows Phone 7 & Windows Phone “Mango” sessions as a part of “WP7 Acceleration Week”.
The week agenda is as follows:
Sunday, May 22nd 09:00-13:30
· Windows Phone 7 Bootcamp and Demo – An overview of the Windows Phone 7 platform and its abilities. Presented by Sela.
· Mobile Application UI – Principles of good mobile UI. Presented by Balora.
· Introduction to WP7 Metro UI – An in-depth look at the unique Windows Phone UI. Presented by Balora and Sela.
· Sensors – How to use the phone’s sensor capabilities to create richer application possibilities. Presented by Sela.
· Push Notification – Utilizing push notification effectively in a Windows Phone environment. Presented by Sela.
· On Stage App Development – The session will show how an application is developed start to finish. Presented by Sela.
Monday, May 23rd: 17:00-19:00
· Monetizing Mobile Applications –Effective app monetization techniques. Presentation by innerActive.
· Mobile App Analytics – The importance of utilizing analytics for app developers. Presentation by Guy Merin, Microsoft.
· The Nokia View –As Microsoft and Nokia engage in their partnership, a representative of the Nokia Developer Forum will provide an overview of how Nokia works with the developer community
Wednesday, May 25th: 17:00-19:00
· Game Developer Session: Game Development with XNA – Special deep-dive on XNA development for games by Sela.
Thursday, May 26th: 17:00-20:00
· What’s new with Windows Phone 7.5 – The enhanced abilities that will be available in the next Windows Phone release, which will be available for developers at the end of May. Presentation by Sela.
· Windows Phone Road Map – What lies ahead for Windows Phone. Presentation by the Microsoft R&D team.
All “Sela” sessions will be delivered by me.
This week is an Israel Mobile & Communication Association & Microsoft Israel R& D Center sponsored event and is free for all developers!
For more information please follow this link:
Registration is free, but places are extremely limited. To register visit this page:
See you there!